The Rose of Sharon RV Loop
10 pull thru sites are available for usage from Mid-August thru May of each year.
Each site has:
- Electric, 20/30/50 amp
- Local telephone connectivity
Reservations: We welcome you to call for questions regarding availability and details on the sites. We do not accept reservations over the phone. Reservations are honored on a first-come, first-serve basis. Two items are needed to complete your reservation.
1. RV Contract
You can mail, fax, or email your contract to Lutherhill. Mailing address is P.O. Box 99, La Grange, Texas 78945, fax is 979-249-4032, and email address is email@example.com.
2. Deposit of one nights stay
You can pay by cash, check, or credit card. This is a non-refundable deposit that is applied to the overall cost of your stay. Please send your payment along with your completed RV contract. If you are not comfortable with including your credit card information on the form you are welcomed to call our office with that information. *We do not accept reservations on a deposit alone; your RV Contract is also needed.
Once your reservation is received, you will receive an email confirmation with all the details of your stay including your site assignment and a copy of our Guest Policies and Procedures.
10 RV Campsites are available. Each site has electric, water, sewer, and local telephone connectivity at $30 per night/$100 per week/$300 per month. Each site has a pull through.
Tents are allowed in this area. Tent campers may camp anywhere in the area. Electricity is available for tent campers at campsite. The overnight fee for tent camping is $15 per night per tent.
A deposit for the amount of one night is due in advance. The remaining balance is due upon arrival. We will make adjustments if you leave early or decide to stay longer based on availability.
All but the $30 non-refundable deposit will be refunded for cancellations received 48 hours from your arrival date.
- All reservations include access to the washer and dryer in the Citzler Center. The back part of the Citzler Center is a private residence, please be respectful.
- Public Restrooms (no showers) are available nearby.
- A community fire ring is available and is located between the Citzler Center and the RV Loop. Please be courteous, no fires are allowed during a burn ban. Fires are to be limited to the fire ring provided and put completely our before leaving the fire ring area.
More policies are found on our Guest Policies and Procedures Info Sheet.
- Guests are expected to clean up after themselves, including: putting appropriate items in recycling bins provided, and putting trash in the dumpster.
- Pets are allowed and should be on appropriate leashes at all times. Pet owners must clean up after their own pets. No pets are allowed in any Lutherhill buildings.
- No one under age 18 may use the RV or any other Lutherhill facilities without direct adult supervision.
- Lutherhill Office hours are Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Please call if you have questions or need help with planning your stay.
- We ask that you do not drive your RV up to the office. There is limited room to maneuver. Park at the RV Loop area and call our office and our staff will gladly come to the greet you at your RV.
About the Area
Lutherhill Camp and Retreat Center is located in the middle of a triangle from Austin, San Antonio, and Houston. La Grange is a great place to spend a day, a weekend or a lifetime! Some area attractions:
- Home of Monument Hill State Park;
- Fayette Lake (an excellent black bass fishing lake);
- Historic Painted Churches ;
- Unique shopping opportunities including Fall and Spring Antique Fairs;
- Homemade bread and pastries, and popular Fayette County-known restaurants;
- A music festival hall with live performances & Shakespearean plays all summer long;
- Fayette County Fair (Labor Day Weekend);
- Festivals year round;
- Beautiful oak trees that offer a peaceful respite from the hectic world!