You are registered and ready for camp, it is time to get your bag packed! Parents, please read this list thoroughly to ensure your camper has everything they need for a wonderful week(s) at Lutherhill.
*Luggage is limited to one suitcase or duffel bag per camper plus one bag for sleeping bag/pillow.
*We ask that parents pack WITH their camper so he/she knows what is packed and where to find what they need. Also, campers are responsible for repacking at the end of their stay.
WHAT TO PACK
- Camper Health History Form
- Transportation & Release Form 2016
- Lutherhill Health form & Transportation Release Form
- Bible, notebook, pen
- Sleeping Bag- Yearling age and older will spend one night outdoors. Suff sack or sturdy strap is suggested for easy transport
- Twin Sheets- Bunk beds are twin sized (XL not necessary) Some campers may like a light blanket
- T-shirts, shorts, socks etc. – clothes should be simple, comfortable and appropriate for hot Texas summers. Please pack at least 8 of each item.
- Swim Suit- modest required, one-piece encouraged for female campers
- 1 Bath Towel & 1 Beach Towel
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant etc)
- Bug Spray
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Closed-toe walking shoes, 2 pair- 1 pair must be tennis shoes
LYLES: Please pack a pair of khaki shorts without holes that have at least a 5 in inseam. LYLE girls MUST wear one piece swimsuits.
NICE TO HAVE
- Lightweight Jacket
- Store Money & Offering
- Rain Gear (poncho or rain jacket, waterproof shoes/boots)
- Camera (digital camera is OK but may NOT be a phone, camper is responsible for all items)
- Stationary & Stamps (it is nice to pre-address envelopes to ensure the letters make it home)
- Cell phones & other electronics (mp3 player, headphones, noisy games)
- Knives or other weapons
- Pets (Please DO NOT bring your pets to drop-off or pick-up your camper)
- Personal sports equipment
- Tobacco, drugs, alcohol
- Clothing with writing that is inappropriate or supports beer/alcohol companies
- Clothing that is short, revealing or inappropriate for the heat
Your camper will have a fun-filled, jam-packed week of long days and awesome activities. It is unnecessary to pack extra games or toys for them to use. If your camper enjoys reading or coloring, this can be done at Turtle Time and before lights out.
If you have any questions about what to pack, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a printable list. Packing for Lutherhill 2016